Thursday, April 1, 2021

Gardening Joy from Cascadia Artpost



If you've been following this blog for any time, you will know that Cascadia Artpost and I share a love of growing things and that he sends me (and others) seeds.  He knows I will sprinkle them and try to make the world a little more beautiful.  Year by year, this corner of Suffolk UK is becoming a little more colorful and a little more like a patch in Washington. It's so exciting!



Cascadia packages, thinks through and executes his projects with care and lovein a beautiful, aesthetic way. He has laid down the mantle and asks that we pick it up and celebrate garden flowers. I have been painting my garden, bouquet by bouquet, but hopefully, I will find a way to share my love with all things growoing with my mail art community.  Thank you for sparking something for the future!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment