Saturday, July 2, 2022

Biden Our Time in the Biden Wagon

 


For me political Mail Art is the about opening up a dialogue. If we want to change things we better talk about them and listen to each other. 

This piece from Cascadia is hard for me to think about. The former guy was so polarising and much of what he did was obviously going to lead to heartache and disparity. the repercussions are far reaching and affecting us all and will do for a long time. But this guy isn't perfect.  HE IS FAR FROM PERFECT. and yet, I find myself wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt.  'In the round he's OK... well, at least he's better than the former guy," I say to myself when he does something that I disagree with or when he doesn't act quickly or enough. How do you thread that needle.  I need to think about that. Thank you Cascadia for beginning the conversation with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment