Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Give me the roses and I'll bake the bread.


These exquisite paint and ink pieces are two sides of one gift in this mailing. They are haptic, ethereal, just absolute beauties. They are both worthy of a frame… I will place them around my studio for inspiration before putting them in my archive.  Thank you Gerda! I'm sorry it's taken me a while to blog this.






I am a sucker for a handmade envelope  and I notice the femail stamp. I am slow.  I am sorry. 
And then, to cap it all off, a boekie. for Internationl Women's Day. What were you doing on that day?  In the past I have gone to a party (helped serve food) thrown by Suffolk refugees.  I wondered if it were on. Lots of music and women dancing together.Instead I was here, painting and fitting house chores in between. 












 Thank you Gerda.  A wonderful envelope full of beauty, surprises and inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment