Thursday, February 13, 2020

Mail Art Congress at SFMOMA and more

Joel Cohen went to San Farncisco and the mail art community rallied; there was a Mail Art Congress which included a Networker dinner and then they saw an historic exhibition. Read about it and see the participants here: 










All of the 'goodies' from Joel came in one of his trademark envelopes, with commemorative stickers and stamps.

Not sure how I missed this in the NYT, I have a digital subscription (and to Washinton Post, and the New Yorker… I feel strongly that we need to support our press!) Anyway, I did miss it and even though I am stuffed with anti - Trump opinions, I will not look away.  So thank you, sticker dude for you clipping service!





I will use these stickers.  I have started touse a few of Cascadia Artposts'. It is very much against my nature not to simply archive the material I receive! 

 And I will do my best to add and pass.  Thank you Sticker dude, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment