Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Prison of our Situations

 Now, I suspect that Cascadia is projecting about our orange haired unindicted co-conspirator with this mailing of a Cell Search worksheet  WHERE DID HE GET THAT and why is it pink?  but the way my brain works when I see 'excessive books and magazines' is that I start to wonder if Cascadia knows more about me than I think he does...I get a little squeamish.  My throat constricts and I feel trapped (by my excessive collections of stuff). I tell myself that I need all this stuff to rifle though as I find my next motif, idea, direction… and even though I have the most wonderful, beautiful studio on earth, sometimes when I walk through the incessant English rain, unlock the door see the piles of things that are starts of ideas or not-yet ideas I feel like I live in my own kind of prison.  Not really, but a little bit, once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment